Physiotherapy is a form of manual – or “hands on” – therapy used to aid rapid rehabilitation from physical injury and assist post-operative recovery.
It can also be used to maintain the body at its optimum state, with the aim of enhancing performance in sport, speeding up recovery time and preventing re-injury. As such, Pro-Fit regularly works with a number of local professional and amateur athletes.
One of physiotherapy’s lesser known benefits is that it can help eliminate headaches, as well as neck and back pain.
So whether you’re:
• Experiencing tension headaches or tendonitis
• Suffering with sprains or strains
• Recuperating after a hip or knee replacement
• On the mend after a fracture
• In plaster or casts
• Recovering from a workplace or motor vehicle accident
• Enhancing your performance in sport by maintaining the body at its optimum state
• Speeding up recovery and preventing re-injury
WorkCover and Compulsory Third Party (CTP) cases are accepted, as are patient’s with Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) referrals.
20 Minutes Free Consultation for New Customers ONLY
Terms & Conditions:
Pro-Fit Physio & Allied Health Centre begins this promotion on 8 October 2017 | 20 Minutes Free Consultation is applicable only for the first visit to the centre, each subsequent visit must be paid at the standard consultation rate. Customers must mention viewing Google, Facebook or Bing ads or present a printed coupon to receive the promoted free consultation | The assessment is conducted by a licensed physiotherapist.