Physiotherapy is a form of manual – or “hands on” – therapy used to aid rapid rehabilitation from physical injury and assist post-operative recovery.
It can also be used to maintain the body at its optimum state, with the aim of enhancing performance in sport, speeding up recovery time and preventing re-injury. As such, Pro-Fit regularly works with a number of local professional and amateur athletes.
One of physiotherapy’s lesser known benefits is that it can help eliminate headaches, as well as neck and back pain.
So whether you’re:
• Experiencing tension headaches or tendonitis
• Suffering with sprains or strains
• Recuperating after a hip or knee replacement
• On the mend after a fracture
• In plaster or casts
• Recovering from a workplace or motor vehicle accident
• Enhancing your performance in sport by maintaining the body at its optimum state
• Speeding up recovery and preventing re-injury
WorkCover and Compulsory Third Party (CTP) cases are accepted, as are patient’s with Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) referrals.